“MyColes” is an Online Portal used by Employees of Coles Group. Using My Coles, an employee can access their Payslip, Account information, Benefits and many more. Here is how to Register and Sign in to MyColes employee portal.
Login to MyColes Portal
Here are the instructions steps on how to Login to MyColes portal :
- Click on link or Go to MyColes.Com.Au
- Click on “Login to MyColes” as shown below.
- Enter the Username and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- On successful validation, you will be given access to the Intranet.
To Sign up for MyColes portal, please follow these steps :
- Click on link or go to www.Mycoles.com.au
- Click on the “Log In / Signup” at the top right corner of the page.
- To Log In or to Create an Account, enter your Email and click continue.
- Next, Fill the following login details:
- Account type
- Coles Employee Id
- Given Name
- Family name
- After filling the information, click “Create Account“.
- Then, a verification link with Terms and Conditions will be sent to your email. Just confirm the agreement.
- On successful validation, you will be given access to the My Coles dashboard.
MyColes Learning Hub
Learning Hub is your one-stop Shop for all things Learning. Here are some of the things which you can do inside Coles Learning Hub.
- Access the Material they are Learning.
- Search the Learning Catalogue to see which courses are offered under self-directed learning.
- View their progress on lessons and see what they’ve completed in the Hub.
Benefits and Rewards
Coles Group offers Benefits and Programs that support, reward and inspire team members. Here are some them below:
Paid Parental Leave
- The company offers paid and unpaid parental leave to all full-time employees from the first day they start work.
- Coles Group is proud to offer up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and four weeks paid parental leave for eligible secondary care givers.
Redeem Discounts & Employee benefits
- As a Coles Group Employee, you’ll be eligible for discounts on all of the Internal Brands (i.e. Coles, Coles Liquor and Coles Online).
- The company also provides generous product and service discounts from the partners.
Team Member Share Plan
- Coles Group offers an annual Team Member Share Plan that allows Coles Employees to make regular Salary Deductions in order to purchase Coles Group’s shares.
Flexible Working Hours of operation
- Work isn’t the only thing in life, so Employees are offered flexible work schedules and other benefits which help in maintaining a good balance between work and home.
Types of Mycoles Credit Cards
There are many benefits if you use MyColes Card. Here are some of the cards provided by coles.
- Coles Low Rate Credit Cards – The Coles Master Card offers a low purchase interest rate of 12.99% p.a., which is similar to other cards with low rates. Unlike the vast majority of low rate Coles Credit Card in Australia, it offers rewards – with Flybuys points earned on top of those you earn by scanning your membership barcode at Coles supermarket.
- Coles Rewards Credit Card : The coles rewards mastercard rewards you with flybuys points every time you use it. It offers 2 Flybuys Points per $1 spent on all eligible purchases up to $3,000 each statement period, and 1 point per dollar after that. When you shop at coles and other Flybuys partners—like Woolworths supermarkets or Harris Farm—you’ll also earn points through your membership.
- Coles No Annual Fee Credit Card – The Coles Mastercard offers no annual fee and Rewards, making it a great card to use.
People also ask
How to Contact MyColes Helpdesk ?
To call Customer Care, Contact Mycoles helpline on one of the number’s listed below.
|Business||Customer Care Number||Website|
|Coles Supermarket||1800 061 562||Click here|
|Coles Online||1800 455 400||Click here|
|Coles Liquor||Liquorland: 1300 300 640|
Vintage Cellars: 1300 366 084
First Choice Liquor: 1300 308 833
First Choice Liquor Market: 1800 061 562
|Coles Express||1800 656 055||Click here|
|Coles Financial Services||Car and Home Insurance: 1300 265 374|
Travel Insurance: 1300 315 654
Credit Cards and Personal Loans: 1300 306 397
What can I use MyColes card for ?
You can use your My Coles card at Coles Store to save Money on Groceries, but you’ll also get Discounts at other Wesfarmers Stores—including Liquorland, Kmart and Target.
Is there a Mycoles App for mobile devices?
- Scan barcodes to add items directly to your Shopping list or Trolley.
- Find your nearest store by searching the Store Locator.
- The Coles App allows you to shop anytime, anywhere—whether it’s for a quick top-up or the big Grocery Shop.
- Browse product lists, including pictures and prices. Then add items to your Shopping Cart using the App.
- Collect Flybuys points directly from the Coles Mobile application.
How do I add MyColes Card Number to Apple wallet?
To activate or add Card Number to Apple wallet, please follow these steps:
- From the Apps home screen, tap the “+” sign.
Apple Watch :
- To add a credit or debit card to Apple Pay on your watch, open the Apple Watch App and go to Wallet & Apple Pay > Add Credit or Debit Card.
- To add a credit card to Apple Pay, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay > Add Card.
What can I do inside MyColes Portal?
You can manage many things such as
- Pay Slip
- Employee Number
- Salary Slip
- Coles Plus
- Id Number
Why my Mycoles Login Page is not Working ?
If your MyColes Portal is not working, you may be having trouble with the website itself. Here are some things to try if this happens:
- Try refreshing the Home Page.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Close all browsers, then reopen MyColes Team Member Login and try logging in again.
- Your Username and/or Password may have been changed. Please check your Email for a message from MyColes Team containing your updated Login details.
How much Discount do you get as a Coles Employee?
The Discount that comes with being an employee of coles can vary based on the type of Employee you are.
For example, as a part-time employee, you’ll receive a 10% discount on all items in the store. This discount is only available during your Work hours and does not apply to alcohol or tobacco products.
As a full-time employee, you’ll receive a 15% discount on all items in the store. This discount is available during your work hours and does not apply to alcohol or tobacco products.
Where can I use My Coles Team Member Card?
You can use My Coles team member card, you can use your bank card at any participating store. Simply present your Card at the Register and the Cashier will swipe it to process your purchase.
If you’re using a Smartphone, you can also Download the Coles App and use it to Scan your Barcode and make Payments with your Atm Card.
How to Apply for Coles Jobs?
Here’s how to Apply Jobs at Coles:
- Create an Account on our Coles Careers page, or log in if you already have one.
- Browse our Jobs and select the ones that matches your Certificate.
- Click on the “Apply” button at the bottom of each job description page.
- Fill out the form with your details, then submit it!
What Do Team Members Do at Coles?
Coles Staff are a key part of the company’s success. They work hard to make sure that every customer has a memorable experience when they shop at coles.
Here at Coles Group, we believe it is our responsibility to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all customers. Cole’s also believe that team members are the most important aspect of making this possible. Cole’s Staff come from many different backgrounds and have different levels of experience, but they all share the same goal: to make sure you have the best possible experience when you shop with us.
About Coles Australia
Coles Myer was rebranded as Coles Group in 2006.
|Headquarters||800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria, Australia|